Online Benefits Calculator
1 What Benefits can you claim?
With the pertaining need to manage your finances, it is important to be aware of the benefits that you can claim in terms of increasing your income streams.
The benefits are the potential income resources that are entitled to people by the government. There are around millions of potential benefits that go unclaimed every year. These benefits including benefits on the old age caretaking, payments, and allowances on the death of a close relation, community care allowances, budgeting benefits, child support, unemployment allowances, career allowances etc.
These benefits are available in case:
- You are unemployed, which will make you applicable for the career and unemployment allowance.
- You have children, in which case you will be provided child support allowances.
- You have low-income streams as well as increase debts. This will make you applicable for the budgeting loans, employment support, income support, and other applicable benefits.
- In case you are ill or disabled, which pertains to a problem in your ability to work for a livelihood. This will allow you to gain benefits including incapacity benefit, healthcare costs, reduced earnings allowance, severe disablement allowance, and other potential benefits.
2 Contact Free Debt Helpline:
In case you are having trouble with managing your finances, you can contact our experts at Free Debt Helpline to help guide you in terms of managing your finances as well as providing you with consolidated information of your allowances.
If you require debt advice, do contact our experts for quality, optimum and concise debt advice that will help you manage your debt payments. Contact us on 0203 883 8698.
Our experts at Free Debt Helpline will provide you with concise information of the applicable benefits that you can claim. We will provide you with consolidated information on your applicable benefits as well as provide you with effective debt plan while integrating your finances.
Tip: To ensure that you have provided us with your complete financial information, perform the checklist as advised by our experts. This will allow you to recognise your expenses in terms of debt payments as well as your income methods.
3 Benefits checker. What could you claim?
Every year people in the UK are missing out on benefits and tax credits £10 billion or more. To make sure you are claiming all the benefits that you are entitled to using our free benefits checker.
This will easily and quickly identify any benefits you can claim to improve your situation and help increase your income.
Benefits are usually available if:
- You are out of work
- You have got children
- You on a low income
- You are either ill or disabled
If you are struggling financially, it is important to make sure you are getting all the income that you are entitled to. Call us on 0203 883 8698. to find out if you are entitled to any extra benefits.
The extra benefits you might claim could make a big difference to your situation and the debt solutions that we could offer to yourself.
Tip: Grab any documents you might need before starting a check, such as pay slips, bank statements or bills. If you do not have everything you need right now you can save your check and come back to it later.